Wildstar: Neues Update auf dem Testserver – Aktualisierte Patchnotes
Auch die Wildstar-Entwickler sind weiterhin äußerst fleißig und haben ein neues Update auf den Testserver aufgespielt. Neben vielen Klassenanpassungen und Bugfixing, wurde auch an den Raids gebastelt. Weiterhin ist es nun auch endlich möglich Kostüme in den instanzierten PvP-Gebieten zu tragen.
Wildstar: PTR-Patchnotes (Update 16.07.)
- Fixed a bug that was causing guild achievements that required a full guild group to be granted to guilds with only one member in a group.
- Guilds and Circles now have an option to hide offline players (accessible via the gear button on the roster).
- Guild Influence progress bar now has a detailed description tooltip.
- Biotronic Genetic Slicers from Genetic Archives have had their stats changed to reflect that they are a tanking weapon. The new stats will be Tech-Insight-Deflect-Deflect Critical.
- Gaze of the Northern Wastes now requires the correct reputation.
- This now only applies Interrupt Armor while above 75% Shields.
- Fixed a bug where the buff would not be applied if you are above the correct shield level when first equipping the item.
- The cooldown for the Interrupt Armor is now triggered when the buff blocks a CC or you drop below the required Shield level.
- This can now be dispelled.
Stay or Go
- Reduced Snare and Movement Speed on all tiers from 14%/16%/18%/20%/22% to 5%/6%/7%/8%/9%.
- Reduced the Movement Speed on all tiers from 11%/13%/15%/16%/18% to 4%/5%/6%/7%/8%.
- Reduced the Max Endurance gained from 20%/26%/29%/32%/35% to 12%/15%/18%/21%/24%.
- Reduced the Lifesteal gained on all tiers from 15%/17%/19%/21%/23% to 5%/6%/7%/8%/9%.
- Increased the cooldown on all tiers from 2.5 seconds to 10 seconds.
- Reduced the Movement Speed on all tiers from 30%/35%/40%/45%/50% to 10%/11%/12%/13%/14%.
- Reduced the proc chance on all tiers from 60%/70%/80%/90%/100% to 10%/15%/20%/25%/30%.
- Absorb effects are now affected by Healing Debuffs and Buffs.
- Buffed the amount of Absorb granted by all Class Spells, AMPs, and Items by 25% to compensate for now being affected by Healing Reduction.
- Updated the following forward movement spells to be castable while sprinting: - Esper: Projected Spirit, Medic: Urgency, Spellslinger: Gate, Stalker: Pounce, Warrior: Bum Rush, Leap.
- CC Diminishing Returns have been updated:
Pacify and Taunt now can now each be applied 3 times within a rolling 10 second window but lose 25% duration on each application.
- Updated all Class CC Breaks to be usable while sprinting.
- Fixed an issue in which the Bruiser Bot could be deflected on leap to target, preventing the entire ability from firing.
- Fixed a bug that was preventing Reap to play its VFX when triggered.
- No longer Roots the Esper in place.
- The Absorption shield has been reduced to 250% assault and support power down from 300%
- Fixed an issue with Warden not summoning at the primary targets location immediately while in combat.
Bolster can now properly proc Mental Overflow when at full Psi Points.
Now has a 100% chance to build an Actuator, up from 50%.
- Can now be cast while casting other spells.
- Cooldown increased to 10 seconds, up from 8.
- Base damage reduced to 18.72 damage per level and 43.03% Assault Power, down from 26.89 and 61.77%.
- Minor tier bonus reduced to 4.63% Assault Power, down from 4.99%.
- Can now be cast while casting other spells.
- Range increased to 20m, up from 17.5.
- Increased the AE size of the second tick by 25%, and the size of the third tick by 50%.
Fixed a bug where this could be Deflected.
- Spellslinger abilities can no longer hit targets standing in the spawn point of Arenas.
- Telegraph angle reduced to 20 from 25.
- Telegraph width reduced to 2.5m from 3m for T0-T3, and 3.5m from 4m for T4+.
- Extraneous 'Quick Draw – Swiftness' buff no longer appears when casting a spell surged.
- 'Quick Draw – Swiftness' buff now only applies when the spell hits a target.
- Cast-canceling Quick Draw will now properly interrupt the spell (and prevent later ticks from firing).
- Quick Draw animation is now slightly more visible than before (time between ticks increased to 200ms from 167ms).
- Target count reduced to 3 from 5.
- Telegraph angle reduced to 20 from 24.
- Now functions correctly with the Hold to Continue Casting option.
- Telegraph angle reduced to 20 from 25.
Now must land a hit to reduce cooldowns.
Now reduces Assault and Support cooldowns by 0.5s and Utility cooldowns by 0.25s.
New Stacks will now properly refresh the total duration
Fixed a bug that was preventing T4 from draining a dash charge.
Tier 4 bonus now generates 10 suit power as the tooltip indicates down from 30.
Fixed a bug that prevented regenerating Suit Power while below 25% Suit Power.
Fixed a bug preventing the T4 bonus from working correctly.
Reduced the amount of enemies hit to 3, down from 5.
- Due to popular demand, you may now use costumes in instanced PvP areas.
- Reduced the PvP Offense and Defense granted by Items by 84% to match the overall balance change to PvP Offense and Defense.
- Veteran Guardian Potions duration reduced to 8 seconds down from 15 seconds.
- The Dominion are no longer dropping cargo.
- Plugged a hole in the Exiles spawning point that had allowed sneaky Dominion players to get inside.
- Bombs can no longer be Crowd Controlled.
- Fixed missing achievements.
- Removed two redundant control panels.
- The vote disband button in the group finder window will now say "Surrender Match" while in a Warplot to better reflect its functionality.
- The Terminus Complex: Fixed issue where Foulshade Mauler could become stuck in a door.
- The Hidden Dark: Fixed issue where players could become stuck in a summoned platform.
- Straining to be Heard: Fixed issue where exile players would not be pushed the quest on meeting the prerequisites.
- In Power by Proxy, we improved the knockback spell that happens when the player grows a tree but is standing too close to it. It now lasts longer, throws the player further, and now does a knockdown effect to put them into a CC state. This is to insure the tree doesn't grow around the player.
- Breadcrumb quests into Blighthaven weren't being fired properly. Now they are! Welcome to Blighthaven!
- The floor in the Nursery Temple in Blighthaven will no longer be able to be walked through by the player.
- Burrowing Chompacabra got a health increase for quests "Clean Room" and "Science without Bounds" in Blighthaven.
- The "Subterranean Simians" challenge in Blighthaven now requires less monkey murdering to achieve a gold medal.
- Scorchwing now contributes to Genesis Key world boss progress.
- Anyone killing a caminid within the Augment Analyzer's radius for quest "Augments for Analysis" in Ellevar will reward the quest owner credit.
- Deathclaw no longer spawns on a ledge!
- Fixed an issue where some XAS Researchers were invisible while doing the quest 'Urgent Rescue' found in Thundercall Village.
- The objective to poison the air supply for quest "The Warden" now correctly shows up as optional in the Quest Tracker.
- The Dominion Cannon is now appropriately telling players what it is.
- Fixed a bug where VIPs would become invincible and stop moving during War in the Streets: Ambush missions.
War of the Wilds
- Flint and Panzera have had their health reduced substantially in Normal mode.
- Flint and Panzera have had their overall damage output increased by a small amount.
Siege of Tempest Refuge
- Morale debuff will correctly reapply upon logout / login during the adventure.
- The freezing hazard inside of Coldburrow Cavern is applied to the player if he chooses the Resurrect Here option while inside the cave.
- Players should now be able to receive Realm first for Gold runs of Ruins of Kel Voreth, Stormtalon's Lair, and Sanctuary of the Swordmaiden.
The Ruins of Kel Voreth
Adjusted the boss walls and some prop collision to prevent a pathfinding exploit.
- Upon entering the Mordechai's terraformer room, players now unlock a holocrypt just outside.
- Stew-Shaman Tugga
Tugga's interrupt armor should now correctly reset when Feeding Frenzy ends.
Sanctuary of the Swordmaiden
- Cleaned up and moved around basepop spawns and patrols to have cleaner progression through all wings of the dungeon.
- Please note, if you have previously received a gold medal, this realm first will not display as it is tied to earning the achievement.
- Normalized the random event selection by wing to reduce variance in clear times caused by random optional objectives. In order to accomplish this we've done the following:
Enabled a single random non-mini boss objective per wing (previously 0 to 4). The entry wing and hub objectives are considered the same wing for this purpose.
Reduced the total number of non-mini boss random objectives selected to 4 (down from 5).
Adjusted the counts and parameters of the optional objectives to bring them closer in line in terms of time to complete.
It should no longer be possible to be affected by more than one instance of Bio-Phage at a time.
The Immortal and Ohm Nom Nope achievements should now be correctly rewarding.
Will no longer reward challenge loot for only partially completing the challenge. In order to obtain challenge loot players must complete all four of the following challenges in the same encounter:
Cut the Red Wire
- "Eye of the Storm" now has SFX during the Aileron encounter.
- "Launch" now has SFX during Aileron encounter in Datascape.
- "Overcharged" now has SFX during Aileron encounter in Datascape.
- The Datascape mount has been animated.
- Path abilities should no longer be affected by the Ability Builder. Any current players that are in a bad state where their path ability is at a lower tier than it should be will be automatically fixed and their abilities brought back to the correct tier.
The area reachable by the scientist elevator in Levian Bay now contains an Eldan Information Construct.
Fixed Earth's Brutality, Fire's Moxie, Air's Finesse, Water's Wisdom and Logic's Expertise so that they add stats to the player rather than setting them.
Rescue: Splorgs Best Friend: Fixed an issue with the spawning of the splorg target and timing on the respawn of the splorg.
- The schematics UI search results will now display all schematics with the same name. This should help navigate the tradeskill research tiers, where there are many shared names.
- Wurm Tunnels have been slightly modified. Entering a Wurm Tunnel will now take players to a solo instance.
- Escape Ropes have now been placed at each of the starting locations within a Wurm Tunnel. Escape Ropes are exits that will return the player to the location they entered the tunnel from.
- Players will no longer be suddenly kicked out of a Wurm Tunnel once the timer runs out, instead all unharvested nodes within the tunnel will despawn.
- Added an Objective Tracker for the new Daggerstone Pass Battleground.
- The scoreboard at the end of a PvP match can now be toggled by the button located in the middle of PvP info window.
- The character panel now shows updated PvP Healing, PvP Defense, and PvP Offense stats.
- Tradeskill items should now properly appear in the chat log.
- The 'Buy AMP Reset' button is no longer available right after you buy a reset but haven't locked in any AMPs. At this point you should hit 'Undo Changes' to undo your work.
- The filter buttons will now also be applied to search results.
- Added extra formatting to numbers in the Character Panel.
- Fixed an issue that would sometimes cause chat settings from restoring properly.
- Action BarS hortcut spells now visually change when they are disabled, as intended.
- Fixed a number of bugs in the costumes UI.
- Mail now has an error message if you try to send mail as a guest account (which you are not allowed to do, for economy balance reasons).
- Fixed an error caused by trying to collect a Boom Box while on cooldown.
- Pre-Order Tutorials will no longer appear when a Player reaches certain levels.
- Fixed an error caused by using an ability on an immune target.
- There are new map icons that indicate whether a quest objective is physically located above or below the player character.
- Fixed an error caused by closing the C.R.E.D.D. Exchange window while a notification window was showing.
- Fixed an error that was fired whenever a player gifted C.R.E.D.D to a friend.
- Tier 2 and 3 Survivalists Thicket Plugs will now start growing Tier 3 trees.
- New Housing Decor is available from the PvP Loot Bags awarded at the end of a match.
- Fixed a server crash caused by residence not being removed from the Social Panel's random visit list when the residence's owner was deleted.
Gäste Kommentare sind vorübergehend deaktiviert, werden aber demnächst wieder zur Verfügung stehen.